Vithas Lleida Hospital has a comprehensive A&E Department that works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide patients with quality medical treatment in a safe environment.
In Lleida, only we offer:
- 3 separate areas: general emergencies, paediatric emergencies and gynaecological-obstetric emergencies.
- 24-hour/365-day midwife telephone assistance during pregnancy.
- From Monday to Friday, in-person gynaecology and obstetrics specialist in the A&E Department.
- Triage to attend to patients more effectively and speed up diagnostic tests.
- If necessary, we refer you directly to the specialist at our Vithas Salut Medical Centre (Monday to Friday) for a 24-hour follow-up.
Other A&E Department services:
- Post-discharge follow-up appointment at Vithas Lleida Medical Centre.
- Semi-critical patient department located in the same area to improve our resolution capacity in more complex emergencies.
- Open to almost all companies.
The A&E Department consists of a multidisciplinary team made up of medical and surgical professionals who work to treat all our patients’ needs.
The initial care is provided by family and community medicine specialists with extensive experience in handling emergencies, who have a wide team of localised medical specialists at their disposal to provide immediate support to the patient’s care, should their condition require it.
- Specialist emergency doctors
Gynaecological and paediatric emergencies
The Emergency Care Service and Continuous Gynaecological and Paediatric Care is integrated within the hospital’s General A&E Department 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, guaranteeing your safety at all times.
The in-person paediatric emergency department, located on C/ Bisbe Torres, 6 - 25002 in Lleida, is open Monday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. It has equipment and facilities appropriate to the patient’s age.
The department consists of a team of paediatricians and neonatologists, supported by a specialised nursing team.
The service is available 24 hours a day to support the diagnostic services, complementary tests and other centre specialists.
How to access
The Vithas Lleida Hospital A&E Department, located on Calle Bisbe Torres, 13-25002 Lleida, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The A&E Department is located on the ground floor and is connected to the Step-Down Unit.
- ID card/Passport
- Private patients will be required to deposit a payment bond for the medical/surgical treatment.
- Insurance card
Read our inpatient guide, where you will find all the important information for your stay at our centre.