- Avenida Pintor Sorolla, 2, 29016 Málaga, Málaga
- +34 952 121 email@example.com
- Avenida Pintor Sorolla, 33, 29016 Málaga, Málaga
- +34 952 121 100Infomalaga@vithas.es
Vithas Málaga Hospital
- Integral Cardiology and Haemodynamics Unit
- Internal Medicine Unit
Our internal organisation is aimed at our patients and their companions and offering them the safest and highest-quality care.
The hospital works with the main national and international insurance companies, as well as with most occupational accident mutual funds, with the aim of achieving total patient satisfaction with both the human and medical care provided.
It has an A&E Department operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, which integrates all available specialities and has emergency doctors, paediatricians, gynaecologists, midwives and intensive care physicians on hand 24/7.
After continuous extensions and improvements, Vithas Málaga Hospital is now a leading private medical centre in Málaga and the Costa del Sol for its implementation of the highest and most up-to-date technology.
Leaders in child health care
Vithas Málaga Hospital is a benchmark centre in Málaga and the Costa del Sol thanks to its innovative early childhood health care unit and specialised units including:
- Paediatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Applying pioneering techniques in: Vithas Málaga Hospital is a leader in applying pioneering techniques in:
- Paediatric Surgery
- Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Bone densitometry
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- Gamma camera
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- CT scan
- High-frequency ventilation
- Non-invasive mechanical ventilation