- Plaza Dr Gómez Ulla, 15, 3013 Alicante, Alicante
- +34 965 201 email@example.com
Vithas Alicante Hospital
Vithas Alicante Hospital is located in the city of Alicante, at the foot of the Santa Bárbara Castle, a short distance from the city centre.
It was founded on 2 January 1944, making it a pioneering hospital in the field of private medicine in Alicante.
Following its takeover by the Adeslas Insurance Company in 1997, a major refurbishment project was initiated to improve all its services, including the creation of new operating theatres with the most advanced technology.
In 2012, the hospital became part of Vithas group, a leading private healthcare chain in Spain with centres all over the country, changing its name to Vithas Alicante.
A point of reference in the Alicante province, it has specialised units such as Gynaecology, Paediatric Medicine, Neonatology, Cardiology and Nephrology, and implements pioneering techniques in Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Liver Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Haemodynamics and Urology, among other specialities.
It has a prestigious medical team made up of top-level physicians with extensive experience and the individual mission to provide personalised care to every patient. The hospital also has the most advanced medical technology for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring in all medical areas.
It currently offers patients complete healthcare equipment spread over more than 15,000 square metres of healthcare facilities, consisting, among others, of 94 beds (4 suites), 9 operating theatres, 1 delivery room, 7 ICU beds and 35 outpatient consulting rooms.
It has an emergency unit operating 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, which integrates all available specialities and has emergency doctors, paediatricians, gynaecologists and midwives on hand 24/7.
- First floor: Outpatient consulting rooms for hyperbaric medicine, outpatient consulting rooms for nuclear medicine, maintenance workshop, hospital garment storage, staff changing rooms and records room.
- Second floor: function room, boardroom, chapel, cafeteria and kitchen.
- Third floor: management, administration, billing, patient care, hospital admissions, outpatient consulting rooms for cardiology and outpatient consulting rooms for plastic surgery.
- Fourth floor: 400 A hospitalisation, incubators and monitoring.
- Fifth floor: 500 A hospitalisation and day hospital.
- Basement floor: conventional radiology, CT scanner, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, pharmacy dispensary and haemodynamics.
- First floor: A&E, outpatient consulting rooms for traumatology and morgue.
- Second floor: ICU and operating theatres.
- Third floor: outpatient consulting rooms for addictive behaviour, free space for future extensions.
- Fourth floor: 400 B hospitalisation, outpatient consulting rooms for eating disorders, outpatient consulting rooms for neurophysiology and outpatient consulting rooms for rehabilitation.
- Fifth floor: 500 B hospitalisation.
- Basement floor: central pharmacy warehouse and outpatient consulting rooms for radiotherapy and oncology.
- First floor: clinical analysis laboratory, pathological anatomy laboratory, microbiology laboratory, haematology laboratory and blood bank, haemodialysis room and medical offices for haemodialysis.
- Second floor: haemodialysis rooms. Third floor: various outpatient consulting rooms (urology, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology, nephrology, etc.).
- Ground floor: garage and technical rooms.
- First floor: garage or Second floor: operating theatres and sterilisation.
The hospital works with the main national and foreign insurance companies, as well as with most occupational accident mutual funds, with the aim of achieving total patient satisfaction with both the human and medical care provided.
Our internal organisation is aimed at our patients and offering them the safest and highest-quality care.
- Linear electron accelerator
- Hybrid operating theatre
- MAGNETOM Avanto 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging
- 128-slice CT scanner
- Haemodialysis Unit