Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria Hospital
Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria hospital has 15,000 m2 of built space divided into three adjoining buildings, located on Calle Arturo Soria 103–105–107. The centre is equipped with comprehensive healthcare equipment, which our care teams use to offer the best care to 400,000 patients per year.
You will find all medical and surgical specialities with long, flexible opening hours so that you can choose the time that best suits your needs.
Since the Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria Hospital opened its doors more than 40 years ago, our true value has been built upon the training, experience and care provided by the staff: from the medical teams and nurses to the auxiliary staff.
This team has led Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria Hospital to be awarded the best hospital in the TOP 20 Private Medicine in Spain Awards for four years running.
What sets us apart?
- For your peace of mind, day or night.
- Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria Hospital has a 24-hour A&E Department.
- It is the only hospital in the Community of Madrid offering overnight care by the best specialists in all its specialities.
- Our outstanding specialists, supported by the best diagnostic technology and employing the latest surgical techniques, have made us a leading centre in treating traumatological conditions.
Vascular interventional radiology room
- Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria Hospital offers the least invasive alternatives and the best staff providing your treatment.
- Our highly qualified professionals, specifically trained on the prevention and performance of interventional procedures within pathology, both vascular and non-vascular, use radiological imaging as a guide.
3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging
- From static photos to videos.
- Always at the forefront and with the sole aim of offering our patients the latest risk-free technology, we offer 3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging, a non-invasive procedure with no known side effects.
- Our team of radiologists are committed to improving the diagnosis down to the last detail.
Critical Care Unit
- Surgeons’ and patients’ peace of mind.
- Renovated in 2012, our Critical Care Unit has been equipped with the latest technology. In this unit, critical patients are cared for by the best professionals.
- We guarantee highly humanised, committed and immediate care.
Global Treatment Unit: Head and neck
- Heading the way in addressing craniofacial diseases
- Our Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Unit handles diseases of the mouth, face and craniofacial structures, without losing sight of the vital importance of aesthetics in this part of the body.
- We address all diagnostic and therapeutic needs; our team of professionals listen.
- Digital subtraction angiography (DSA)
- Bone densitometer
- Gamma camera
- Interventional radiology (haemodynamics and vascular
- 3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging