- Calle Callosa d’En Sarrià, 12, 46007 Valencia, Valencia
- +34 963 177 800
- Opening hours:8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
Vithas Valencia Consuelo Hospital
Vithas Valencia Consuelo Hospital is located in Valencia city centre on Calle Callosa d’En Sarrià No. 12, with easy accessibility both by private vehicle (we have our own parking as well as an agreement with a public car park very close to the hospital, both open 24/7) and by public transport (the Jesús metro station is 5 minutes away, the AVE station is 9 minutes away and the train station is a 15-minute walk from the hospital).
- Radiation Oncology Unit
- Ophthalmology Unit
- Assisted Reproduction Hospital Unit
- Paediatric Neurorehabilitation Unit — CDIAT
Vithas Valencia Consuelo Hospital works with the main national and foreign insurance companies, as well as with the majority of occupational accident mutual funds, with the aim of achieving patients’ full satisfaction with both the human and medical attention provided.
We offer emergency care including internal medicine, traumatology and paediatric medicine.
We have a complete radiology and laboratory service.
The hospital also handles emergencies in specialities such as general surgery, gynaecology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, neurology, gynaecology, etc.
We implement the Stroke Code and Infarction Code.
We care for patients who have been in a traffic accident and help process the necessary documentation with insurance companies.
- Complete monitoring units with central control
- Respiratory and haemodynamic monitoring
- Haemofiltration equipment
- Assisted breathing equipment
- Balloon counterpulsation
- Transport monitor and respirator
- Microscope for ENT and neurosurgery
- Motors for neurosurgery, ENT, orthopaedics and traumatology, maxillofacial surgery, etc.
- Assisted breathing and monitoring equipment
- High-resolution endoscopy towers for all specialities
- Extracorporeal circulation pump
- Ophthalmology: surgical chair, microscope, latest-generation phacoemulsifiers, excimer laser, Intralase
- Gas analyser
- Transport incubator
- Image intensifier
- 2 MRI scanners, one of which is 1.5 Teslas
- CT scanner
- Remote control and conventional
Maternal and foetal diagnostics
- 3D ultrasound scans
- Neonatal diagnostics ultrasound scans
- Foetal monitoring
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- 2 lithotripters
- 2 linear accelerators