Vithas Vigo Hospital
Vithas Vigo Hospital is a private centre that is open to all private patients and to health, traffic or labour insurance company clients that want to benefit from excellent-quality treatment and a complete range of departments that include practically all medical and surgical specialities.
Its prime location very close to an Atlantic motorway access point and the train station make it an easily accessible centre not only to the city’s population, but also to those of other towns in Galicia and Northern Portugal.
Currently, Vithas Vigo hospital has 25,000 square metres to accommodate patients spread over six floors, two of which are entirely for inpatients, with a total of 78 beds.
It has an emergency department that is open 24 hours a day.
Our internal organisation is aimed at our patients and offering them the safest and highest-quality care services:
- Vithas Vigo hospital is accredited by the Ministry of Health, and state-subsidised for about thirty care processes.
- The entire hospital has ISO 9001 quality certificates as well as the 14001 certification for its environmental commitment.
- There is a Quality Committee that is responsible for full compliance with these standards and the pursuit of excellence in all other procedures.
- Latest-generation da Vinci Xi robotic surgical system.
- 128-slice CT scanner.
- 1.5 Tesla MRI.
- Magnetic resonance angiography.
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Magnetic resonance neurography.
- Non-invasive coronary angiography.
- Interventional radiology.
- 3D laparoscopy tower.
- Focal One robotic system.
- ICON Cynosure platform. OPL and laser.